The difference between men and women (2)

Or, as stated before, the difference between MrFD & me!

We have visitors coming to stay. They have never been before, so we are eager to make a good impression. the house has truly been given a "good bottoming" (and here's a Shout Out for my friend Cathy who came yesterday to help me transform the downstairs salon - and associated "glory hole" - from a dumping ground to an clean, tidy and almost-elegant room again!)

Over the weekend Mr FD tidied his upstairs study. I went up there today to do some copying, and, yes, it is certainly cleaner & tidier. But what made me laugh was the way he had artfully draped a bathmat over a pile of clean-but-not-put-away washing. He hadn't thought to put it away, but rather to hide it with a bath mat!!

Bless!!

Comments

  1. CBC would do that too! And I would if I didn't have time to put it away!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can only train them to do so much I guess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Fat Dormouse Getting Thinner" has been included in our Sites To See #441. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2015/05/sites-to-see-441.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts