I'm back and linking up again!

This is just to let you know I'm home from my travels. You can read about them over here at The Teapot.

Here is a photo of a rather attractive Gamekepper's Cottage that was on one of the walks that I write about
It is on the Highclere estate - Highclere House was used as a location for "Downton Abbey" - all rather Gothic in appearance, I can't help thinking!


I hope you can pop over to The Teapot to read what I've been up to. I know that, for some reason, some people can't comment on The Teapot, so I leave this for you to comment on if that's you!

Comments

  1. Yay! I'm glad you're back, Mouse! I'll pop over to the teapot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing associate app apple pear hybrid fruit that is you may have an interest to seem on that :

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts