Hello dear friends! I hope everything is well with you.

I have made the decision (I think) to "wind down" this blog. I'm not very good at keeping up with two blogs at the moment, and find myself having more "general" things to say, rather than foodie ones. So I've decided to post more on View from the Teapot. But if I do have any specifically food related posts I'll post over here - deal?

However, I will keep this blog going, if only to direct readers over to The Teapot. There's a couple of posts over there that you may not have read yet, including this one about the sunshine we're experiencing at the moment.

I hope that you will visit me over at The Teapot, and if you find it difficult to comment there (I know some people can't comment on Wordpress, for some weird reason) then feel free to comment here on Fat Dormouse, and I'll still reply.



Thank You for the comments on the last post - Michelle said Yikes; was 1991 really 26 years ago?!?
Yes, I'm afraid it was!

Kezzie commented:
Oooh, that pool looks sooo inviting!! I'd like to visit that! Nice to see you in the past days also.
I remember how lovely the pools were in the heat of August. Fed by mountain water they were very cool. It's odd seeing photos from then - the permed hair causes much hilarity!

Jan said:
Oh my.... we were based in Fayence (at the secondary school) when I did the exchange in the early 1980s!!! Thank you so much for posting all these lovely photos. It's brought back masses of memories. Jx
Happy to have helped bring back memories, Jan!

PomPom commented:
Such nice photos from days gone by, Mouse! I always fall asleep early when we stay in hotels. 
I don't always fall asleep early - but there's often not much to do after dinner, especially if one is awayu from the town centre, where one can walk and people watch.  And when it's been hot I often feel drained of energy too - not being very fit!

Comments

Popular Posts